Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Punjabi Roasted Eggplant recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Punjabi Roasted Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Roasted Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi roasted eggplant recipe. To make punjabi roasted eggplant you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Punjabi Roasted Eggplant:
- Provide 1 of Brinjal big piece.
- Take 1 of Tomato big piece.
- Provide 1.5 spoon of Mustard oil.
- Get 4 of Garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Green chilli (finely chopped).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
Steps to make Punjabi Roasted Eggplant:
- Take a pan add oil then add garlic saute then add green chilli and onion fry for 1min..
- Roast the brinjal and tomato on the flame then peel it off and mashed it..
- When onion is light brown add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and gram masala fry for 1min..
- Add mashed brinjal and tomato fry for 2min then add coriander leaves mix it well..
- Punjabi Roasted Eggplant is ready to serve serve it by garnish of coriander leaves and with pakora..
Here open flame roasted and smoked eggplants. Smokey roasted eggplant mash with Indian spices, this punjabi baingan bharta is a very popular dish in North India and one of Baingan Bharta is basically fire roasted eggplant mash cooked with spices. Today's roasted eggplant recipe has Eastern Mediterranean roots, and in particular, Jerusalem. Typically, the eggplant is fried until it turns a charred brown (almost blackened), then finished with. A Punjabi style roasted eggplant curry to be had with parathas or rotis.
If you find this Punjabi Roasted Eggplant recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.