Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted aubergines with olives and capers #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted aubergines with olives and capers #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted aubergines with olives and capers #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted aubergines with olives and capers #mycookbook recipe. You can have roasted aubergines with olives and capers #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted aubergines with olives and capers #mycookbook:
- Use 2 of medium aubergines.
- Get 1 of large or 2 small onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 2-3 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsps of capers.
- Provide 2-3 tbsps of pitted black or green olives.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of dessertspoon wine vinegar.
- Provide of Coriander to serve.
Steps to make Roasted aubergines with olives and capers #mycookbook:
- Cut off the ends of the aubergines, cut into large chunks. Cut the onion(s) into quarters. Put them onto a roasting tray, add the rosemary and coat well with the olive oil.
- Roast at 190 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and add all the other ingredients (except the coriander.) Mix everything together gently then put back into the oven for another 20 minutes..
- Serve with rice, couscous or any other grain, and sprinkle with chopped coriander..
Brush each aubergine slice with olive oil on both sides and season with salt and. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Cross my heart, you don't need anything more than salt, pepper and olive oil to roast eggplant. The caramelisation adds tons of flavour! Roast aubergine and tomato bake with rocket and walnut.
If you find this Roasted aubergines with olives and capers #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.