Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to angel hair filled roasted eggplant recipe. You can cook angel hair filled roasted eggplant using 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant:
- Get of FOR EGGPLANT.
- Prepare of eggplant halfed or 4 medium eggplant, peeled and the eggplant pulp scooped out with a melon baller to make a boat shape with sturdy sides and bottom. Reserve pulp..
- Prepare of olive oil mixed with 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and 1/4 teapoon red pepper flakes. This is for brushing eggplant before roasting..
- Provide of cooked angel hair pasta, drained.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of butter.
- Use of reserved eggplant pulp, chopped.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Use of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Take of mixed shredded cheese, I used a blend of italian four cheese and sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of FOR SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE.
- Prepare of pepperoni slices.
- Take of minced cloves garlic.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Provide of red pepper flales.
- Use of 28 ounce crushed italian tomatoes.
- Provide of 15 ounce can diced tomatoes.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Take of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of FOR TOPPING.
- Take of mixed shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blemd and sharp cheddar.
- Get of chopped green onions.
- Provide of italian seasoning blend.
- Provide of reserved cooked pepperoni.
Instructions to make Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant:
- MAKE SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE.
- In a saucepan add pepperoni and crisp up and render fat, remove and reserve for later..
- Add onion and garlic to saucepan and soften, add red pepper flakes, black pepper, italian seasoning and salt to taste. Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatos, cream and simmer 30 minutes, add parmesan cheese and heat through..
- ROAST EGGPANT SHELLS.
- Preheat oven to 425, line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Brush eggpants all over with seasoned olive oil mixture, roast on prepared pan until tender but still holding its shape, about 20 minites depending on size of eggplant..
- PREPARE ANGLE HAIR PASTA SAUCE.
- In a skillet heat olive oil and butter, add eggplant pulp and cook until golden add onion and garlic, soften add broth and cream and lemon and seasonings add cooked angel hair pasta and cheese, remove from heat and mix well..
- ASSEMBLE AND FINAL ROASTING OF EGGPLANT.
- Fill each eggplant shell with angel hair mixture evenly. Combine shredded topping cheese with the green onions and italian seasoning mix well and divide evenly over pasta stuffed eggplanr. Top with reserved pepperoni..
- Put back into the preheated 425 oven just until hot and cheese melts, 10 to 15 minutes..
- Serve with the tomato sauce..
- This is good as a combination vegetable / pasta side or all on its own with a salad..
Toss the angel hair with the eggplant mixture. Add the mozzarella and Parmesan and toss to combine. Spoon the pasta mixture into the pan. Place the second pastry sheet atop the pasta filling. Pinch the edges of the pastry sheets together to seal.
If you find this Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.