Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted eggplant Parmesan healthy version recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted eggplant Parmesan healthy version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted eggplant Parmesan healthy version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted eggplant parmesan healthy version recipe. To cook roasted eggplant parmesan healthy version you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted eggplant Parmesan healthy version:
- Take of large eggplant.
- Get of Marinara sauce.
- Use of Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Prepare of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Take of Water.
- Take of Shredded Mozarella.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
Steps to make Roasted eggplant Parmesan healthy version:
- Preheat the oven for 400 F. Chop the ends of egg plant and discard the ends. Cut the remaining egg plants in slices. Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper and cook at 400 F for 15mins on a baking pan..
- Mix water and all purpose flour in a sauce pan and whisk well..
- Turn on the the flame and whisk the sauce well without any clumps, add 1/2 jar of Marinara sauce to it and garlic and keep mixing it until thickened. Once it's thickened, turn off the stove.
- Take a deep oven dish, coat the bottom of the dish with small amount of Marinara sauce. Arrange the roasted eggplant, then top with sauce prepared and then bottled Marinara sauce. Stack other layer same way as mentioned.
- Top it with Mozarella and Parmesan. Bake at 400F for another 10mins till you see the bubbling. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a bit and Enjoy.
Can be served with a vegetable pasta with an. Your healthy eggplant parmesan is done when the cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired. Fortunately, since this is healthy eggplant parmesan without breadcrumbs, it's keto friendly! This version has chicken, but you can probably skip it if you already have eggplant parm.
If you find this Roasted eggplant Parmesan healthy version recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.