Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Super Moist Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Moist Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Moist Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super moist blueberry streusel muffins recipe. You can have super moist blueberry streusel muffins using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Moist Blueberry Streusel Muffins:
- Get of muffins:.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Take of baking powder.
- Use of salt.
- Use of room temp butter.
- Take of eggs.
- Take of 2% milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Get of canned blueberry pie filling.
- Get of topping:.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Get of cold butter.
Steps to make Super Moist Blueberry Streusel Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl wisk together all wet ingredients, except blueberry..
- In another bowl wisk together all dry ingredients..
- Place half of flour mix into wet mix. Stir..
- Pour in blueberry and rest of flour mix. Gently stir until just incorporated..
- Spray a jumbo muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- Fill tins to about 2/3 full. Set aside and go make topping..
- TOPPING: combine all topping ingredients into a bowl. Cut them together until crumbly..
- Evenly sprinkle topping across each muffin. About 1tbl..
- Bake for 25-30 min. Or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center..
- Let stand a few minutes to cool. Then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling..
- Serve warm, room temp or cold!.
- Enjoy! :).
- Makes 6 jumbo muffins..
Stir in the flour, sugar, baking powder & salt all at once until flour is moist (should be lumpy). Add the blueberries, combine and divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Homemade Best-Ever Blueberry Streusel Muffins – Layers of Happiness. My favorite Blueberry Muffins topped with a sweet streusel topping. Buttery soft, moist, and tender… the muffins are so easy to make and can't be beat!
If you find this Super Moist Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.