Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Blueberry sour cream Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry sour cream Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry sour cream Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry sour cream pie recipe. To make blueberry sour cream pie you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blueberry sour cream Pie:
- Use of Pastry :.
- Prepare 250 gm of Plain flour.
- You need 125 gm of butter Chilled , cubed.
- You need 60 gm of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg , beaten.
- You need 2 tbsps of Water.
- You need of Filling :.
- Use 1 to 8 inchs of Pastry shell , prepared.
- Take 1 package of vanilla Instant pudding (3 1/2 oz).
- Provide 1 can of Blueberry pie filling.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Blueberry sour cream Pie:
- The pastry: sift the flour in to a large bowl. Add the butter and rub in until the mixture resembles to fine bread crumbs..
- Stir in the sugar, then add egg and water to make it soft. Wrap in cling film and chill for 30 minutes..
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Bake blind in a preheated oven at 200° for 10 minutes until the pastry shell is beginning to brown at the edge. Remove the beans and foil and bake for another 10minutes. Leave to cool..
- Baking blind: Prick the pastry shell all over with a fork. Line with a piece of foil, allowing it to come high above the rim so that it can be lifted out easily after baking. Fill the shell with ceramic baking beans or uncooked rice and bake in a preheated oven at 190° for 10 minutes. Remove the beans and foil and bake for another 10 minutes..
- Pour two-thirds blueberry pie filling in to the baked pastry shell. Pour cold milk in to a bowl and add instant pudding and beat slowly for one minute on lowest speed in electric mixer until well blended..
- Add sour cream and lemon juice to the pudding and mix until well blended. Spread over blueberry filling and top the pudding mixture with remaining blueberry filling. Refrigerate 4 hours before serving..
I've been using their nuts for years, so when After a quick stint in the oven, this blueberry sour cream pie is topped with a simple walnut crumble and baked for a few minutes longer until it barely jiggles in. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Sour cream blueberry pie is definitely a favorite at my house.. This pie does not last much over a day whenever I make it for my family. This pie is perfect for any family gathering, holiday or event.
If you find this Blueberry sour cream Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.