Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple blueberry custard pie crumble recipe. To cook apple blueberry custard pie crumble you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble:
- Take of Dough.
- Get 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of margarine.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of ice water.
- Use of Filling.
- Provide 1/2 of 3/4 can Blueberry Pie Filling.
- You need 3 of Cortland apples (peeled, cored and thinly sliced).
- Use 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of Custard (store bought or homemade).
- Use of Crumbs.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
Instructions to make Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble:
- For the dough: Knead ingredients quickly to form a soft dough. (Do not overwork dough) Press into bottom of a 9×13 pan..
- For the filling: Spread a thin layer of custard ontop of dough..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over sliced apples..
- Layer apples over custard. Spoon dollops of blueberry pie filling ontop of apples, spreading it as evenly as possible..
- For the Crumbs: Combine all ingredients by hand until crumbs form. Sprinkle ontop of blueberry pie filling..
- Bake pie for 45 minutes to an hour or until golden..
- You will have extra crumbs- use it in a 9" round or muffin tins to spread the bottom of the pan. Then fill with remaining sliced apples and blueberry filling and top with additional crumbs. Bake 30-35 minutes..
If you find this Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.